Bangladeshi dies of corona in USA due to poor ventilation
Staff Reporter: A Bangladeshi infected with corona has died in the United States due to poor ventilation. Anwar Morshed Chakladar alias Babul, 52, died at a Tennessee hospital on Friday (February 5) local time. About 6 months ago, he contracted corona in Tennessee. According to family sources, he recovered after the treatment but was suffering from various physical complications.
His family alleges that Anwar Morshed was placed on faulty ventilation after being infected with corona. He was rushed to the local University of Tennessee Medical Center on February 3 after bleeding from a ventilator. If there is no improvement in his physical condition, he was later airlifted to Parkside Medical Center in Chattanooga City. He breathed his last there on Friday, February 5 at around 3:45 pm.
Sadalapi friend Anwar Morshed Chakladar alias Babul was a resident of Madarganj upazila of Jamalpur district in Bangladesh. He is survived by his wife, two sons, Masfi and Ahnaf. Babul’s body was brought to Georgia yesterday, February 6, and was buried in the Muslim cemetery in Covington, Newton County, Georgia, after the Janazah prayers at the local Attaqua Mosque after the Zuhr prayers.
Anwar Morshed was a resident of Norcross City, Georgia. He moved with his family to Morristown, Tennessee, on business. It was there that he contracted corona.